BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Second Song For You

This IS how Much I Love You Girl (                          ) , and how you make me feeeel


How I Wish I Could Tell You !! How mUch I Have always loved you , and the moment i saw u i fell for you



My One And Only
By ,Chris Tulsei(zerolineX25-Zevyron)

Girl you make a scare in my heart (it SCARS)
I think of you everytime
Girl you're my darling angel (DARLING ANGEL)
Girl you’re my only one
Oh Girl You’re my one and only

The moment I saw you
It was love at first sight
Girl you’re my everything
I’ll do anything and everything for you

If only I Told You
How Much I Love You
If Only I could  tell you
How I feel
Girl You’re my Flame Of Love

No Matter What
I will always be here for you
I will always protect you
I will never leave you alone
I will never leave you in the darkness


I just hope you could forgive me
Im sorry for the wrong that ive done
But now im just to scared to lose you
Ooooo Remember The Time
Remember The Good Time’s we Had

But Now You Seem SO Far away
So Far , Oh So Far Away
You Make Me Feel so great
When im just around you

I’ve Never Felt This Way Bout  anyone
Yes Baby im falling for You
All Those Foolish little things reminds me of you
These things have haunted me and
Shined onto me
And make’s my heart bounce when I see you

I will Always Love You
Because You Are My Flame Of Love
Your Sweet Tender Lips
Your Unimaginable Beauty and That Smile
Just Make the World Stop

Oh Baby You Are My Everything
Girl , You Are My one and only
And I Wouldn’t change a thing about you.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistakes:
Girl you make a scare in my heart (it's SCAR)
Girl you're darling angel (it's A DARLING ANGEL)
Shined to me (SHINED ON TO ME)

And lastly, Flame of Love??? Doesn't exactly makes sense. I'm sorry if i hurt ur feeling, but that's the truth.

Kris Allen RoX!!!

Kris Allen RoX!!!
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger