BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 1, 2011

you!

i wrote it for 2 people that i care so much bout , but i D.O.N.T. K.N.O.W, who will really appreciate it ,


well this is for YOU

YOU 
by Chris Tulsei (2011)
It’s you I think of,
It’s you every day,
You just make me crazy
Thinking of you everyday

You are just so amazing
That I can barely imagine
My life without you

It’s you, Oh, Woo, oh, oh,
It’s you that I need

You’re just so amazing,
That you make my heartbeat stop,
So Now I’ll say,
It’s you, Oh; it’s you I think of everyday

You are the one I need
To live a better life now
Again, oh Baby Again,
I’m Saying, Oh, IM SAYING,
You are just so amazing,
I can barely breathe when I see you,

With you beautiful smile,
You just make my entire world stop
Just to see you right there,
Oh, With Your Beautiful Eyes,
Oh, it’s you that keeps me going (low tone)
It’s you that I’ve ever needed
To go all the way in my life,

Oh, AGAIN, You JUST CHANGE ME,
EVERYDAY.

Oh, it’s you I’ll always need.

0 comments:

Kris Allen RoX!!!

Kris Allen RoX!!!
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger